Sunday, 06 May 2007 02:01
As an affiliate member of the WVACO, you will receive the following benefits:
- A full page ad in The DIRECTORY OF COUNTY OFFICIALS, the only compilation of county government officials in the state. It includes the names, addresses, office and home phone numbers, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses (where available) of Assessors, Commissioners, County Clerks, Circuit Clerks, Sheriffs and Prosecuting Attorneys. These are provided at no charge to all members, their staff, affiliate members, and the many state agencies who request it. A fee of $20 is charged to the numerous commercial organizations who request a directory.
- A subscription to our monthly publication “The County Line”. Our newsletter keeps your company aware of the issues that face county government. You will be kept up to date on meetings, training sessions, and special meetings of the WVACo and our member associations. Nearly 1000 copies are distributed to elected officials, as well as legislators, affiliate members, alumni members, member associations and numerous other interested parties. Your company will be recognized as an Affiliate Member in our newsletter several times during the year.
- A discount for advertising in THE COUNTY LINE.
- Affiliate members receive two copies of the Directory of County Officials.
- A discount as a vendor at our Annual Meeting held in February in Charleston. This meeting is attended by many of our members and their staff. This meeting is attended by 350 plus attendees. Exhibitor fee include full access to meeting agenda including meetings, workshops and receptions.
- Two invitations to the legislative reception held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting, the Legislative Reception is by invitations only.
- A link to your company’s website is listed on the WVACo site, www.wvcounties.org.
- Access to other Association services.